Technologie- und Produktnews
SECollab is a web-based data and model review platform that enables intuitive and powerful review capabilities in a versioned environment.
Whether you’re publishing requirements, model content, or documents, access your data from a single access point. Perform collaborative multi-tools reviews, gathering comments and data together.
All Your Models in One Web-Platform
Publish documents and model content, including diagrams, from your preferred modeling tool onto a web-based platform. With its built-in version management, SECollab allows you to easily publish your model as a new asset or as a new version of an existing model, make collaborative reviews, analyze published data, and share and access data from a single access point.
Share Data & Model Outside of the Authoring Tools
SECollab allows you to keep working in your modeling tool of choice. Publish and share data or model content independent of any of your tools. Whether you’re publishing requirements, model content, or documents, access your data from a single access point. Perform collaborative multi-tools reviews, gathering comments, and data together, in one single platform.
Review & Analyze Published Data
SECollab allows you to set up reviews across various data sources and models. Comment on any artifact in a consistent cross-tool context review. SECollab With its advanced search capabilities in the warehouse, SECollab makes it easy to navigate, analyze content, and identify data, model elements, or diagrams.
- Easy Access for Stakeholders Once the data is published, access data without license or knowledge of the authoring tools, enabling sharing between stakeholders
- Simplify the Reviewers' Focus Quickly focus the reviewers on the parts that concern them. SECollab allows reviewers to view the comments in progress, avoiding redundancy, and encouraging collaboration via discussion threads
- Collaborate Across Reviews
In the SECollab web-platform, publish your data throughout the project’s milestones and collaborate internally with team members, and externally with customers
- Built-In Version Management System
SECollab manages versions of your reviewed assets. Publish a model as a new asset or a new version of an existing model. L and data are managed and can be baselined
- Link Data Reviews with your CM Items
Using OSLC, you can link published data and review artifacts with your Change Management System. Jira, Jazz CCM, and Polarion are supported by SECollab
- Intuitive UI
With an intuitive UI and advanced search capabilities, users can easily navigate, analyze content, and identify data, model elements, or diagrams in the data warehouse.
Publish asset for review from modeling tools or documents:
- IBM® DOORS® 9
- IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody
- IBM JazzTM CCM
- Microsoft® Word™, Excel®, PowerPoint
- Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- Cameo MagicDraw
- Eclipse Capella
- UNICOM System Architect
- Mega HOPEX
- Atlassian Jira
- Siemens Polarion ALM™ software*
- Link reviewed data with CM items from:
- Jazz CCM